Saturday, March 14, 2009

Identity theft...

Yep, I can now count myself as one more victim. Some rat bastard got hold of my credit card number and had him/herself a party. They bought themselves memberships from several different "by-the-month" services, the type that ship regularly each month and bill you accordingly, including one of the more popular acne solutions, little pimpled bastards. Fortunately my wife caught it before things got too out of hand but I'd love to catch the fuck(s) that did this.

2 comments:

fatbob29r said...

Chris,

Sorry man, that's always a drag, you never feel "safe" after these things happen. We got hit late in '08 for a little over 2k. Fuggers!

Chris said...

Bob,

Thanks. We weren't hit as hard as you, about $350 but you're right, it's hard to feel safe. I break out in a sweat when I "pay-at-the-pump" now.